We’re excited to offer a one-of-a-kind space for you to train Olympic Weightlifting in Roanoke inside a community with a passion for fitness at all levels. Make noise, use chalk, be yourself. No alarms here. Just friends with a passion for fitness.
Our unique open gym membership provides goal oriented athletes with a hands-off environment to train. Go at your own pace with your own training plan accomplishing your own goals.
To get the most out of your membership we recommend having solid training goals and a plan to follow to reach them. We do not provide coaching, programming or instruction during open gym. However, if a coach is available, we are always excited to answer questions and refine movements. We recommend personal training options to those who would like more guidance.
Safety is our upmost priority so we require that you have Olympic Weightlifting experience either through CrossFit or other forms of instructed training. A USAW card is encouraged. We offer an Olympic Weightlifting Team, Brickhouse CrossFit, on the USAW website.
Open Gym Hours
Monday – Friday
5:30AM – 1:30PM and 4:30PM – 7:30PM * Close at 6:30PM on Fridays
8:00AM – 12:00PM
Equipment Available Includes:
– Olympic Weightlifting Platforms with Kg Plates and Pendlay Olympic Barbells
– Rogue Power Racks and Rigs, Freestanding Squat Racks, Women and Men’s Barbells and Plates
– Dumbbells and Kettlebells
– Boxes, Rowers, Assault Bikes, Climbing Ropes, Pull-up Bars, Gymnast Rings and Implements, Wall Balls, Sandbags, Sleds and Prowlers
– Specialty Barbells including Power Lifting Implements
– Glute Ham Developers and Reverse Hyper
– Mobility Tools
– Crossover Symmetry Systems
– Outdoor Training Space with: tires, sledge hammers, and battling ropes